Awhile back we were enjoying a relatively quiet day at our store when FedEx dropped a large package off. As we were sorting through it and trying to figure out where to put the merchandise, a flurry of movement caught my eye and we discovered a baby alligator lizard had joined us. He scurried across the counter and was on his way down the side of the wall to the floor when I caught him. We stuck him in a makeshift container with a wet paper towel and then we kept an eye on him.
At one point he climbed up from under the paper towel and stood up, looking around and trying to figure out how to escape his prison.
I seized the opportunity to take pictures of him.
He didn't like that and curled back up.
Later on, after work, we took the lizard home and let him go.
At first he wasn't so sure about our intentions, but then he started inching his way outta the cup while I took pictures.
And he's off!
Since he was calmly eyeing me and hanging out on the log, I decided to practice my photography skills {the whole time lamenting that I only have a cell phone camera instead of a camera-camera} and took lots of pictures.
These were the best ones that turned out.












No comments:
Post a Comment