My parents have two big puppies, Mocha and Brutus. They are both very animated and extremely energetic. They also like to launch themselves at you and greet you with huge hugs and slimy kisses for twenty minutes after you arrive. Anyway, a couple weeks back after we moved back to my folks' place, my husband and I went hunting around for hangers. With my mom's help we found a bunch, but we were minus one when Brutus decided he wanted a hanger too.
See what I mean? He took off with it, dragged it through the dirt, and then brought it back wondering where we were.
That's when Mocha decided she wanted a hanger too.
So she tried to take the one Brutus had, which caused both the puppies to start a little rumpus to decide who would get the hanger and the victory.
Brutus, a Staffordshire terrier, is small, compact and mean. He also has the cute habit of barking at Mocha {or anyone else for that matter} when he gets excited, frustrated or just wants attention.
Mocha, a mostly Labrador mix, is very skinny and fast. She's also very graceful, like a deer. So while Brutus can bite pretty hard, she can outrun him. I've seen her run circles around him.
But eventually, because she's a sweet softy, Mocha gave up her claim to the hanger.
When that happened, Brutus didn't really know what to do with the hanger.
So I took it from him and made him pose for a picture. That was hard because it took three pictures before he finally sat still long enough for the camera to capture him. Isn't he sweet?
Mocha was much easier to take a picture of. All I had to do was wave the hanger in front of her to get her attention, tell her to sit and push the button. Mocha's a wonderful girl. Of the two, she's probably my favorite. *smiles*









No comments:
Post a Comment