This was written very post-Valentine's Day but I'm sure you won't mind. *winks*
We went to work at the store as usual, except we were dressed nicely.
I wore the blue dress since in past posts and he wore a suit.
He looked so dashing and handsome all dolled up!
After work, he took me out to lunch/dinner at the local restaurant, TJ's Steakhouse. The waitress was very nice and all the tables had these gorgeous flowers on them.
I couldn't resist taking pictures of them.
Since it was a special occasion, I wore lipstick.
He ended up with a lipstick print on one cheek which he wore proudly as a badge of honor and a sign to others that he was taken. *winks*
Here is my lover studying his menu and trying to ignore me.
I ordered the Beef Dip without cheese. It was a toss-up between it and the Reuben sandwich.
He ordered the Teriyaki mushroom burger without cheese.
To drink, he had his usual Coke.
I, having already had too much caffeine for my own good, had a water with lemon. It was exactly what I needed.
We soon got bored waiting for our food to arrive so we played with my camera.
And I gave him his card.
As soon as he opened it and saw all the red {his favorite color}, he exclaimed how beautiful it was and looked so sweet as he read it.
And then our delicious food came. This is mine; the dip for the sandwich was mouth-watering and amazing!
This is his burger. He didn't like the fries. It smelled good and really filled him up, which is saying something.
After the meal, we went out to the car to drive home and he presented me with his homemade card {it was so adorable and touching!}, and this box of truffles.
Truffles are some of my favorite chocolates! And See's Candies is one of the best companies around.
Now, while I'd been at the store, my husband had gone back home and cleaned up. He also had planted various clues for his surprise treasure hunt he'd planned for me.
He remembered to get me the chocolate covered cherries I'd requested! They didn't last very long. *winks*
Also, we had half a delicious chocolate cake leftover that we were able to enjoy for dessert once home and my treasure hunt had concluded. It was a wonderful Valentine's Day. Btw, the restaurant he took me to was the same one we'd gone to the year before for my very first date. It was so wonderfully delightful! And no, I won't tell you what the treasure for the treasure hunt was. *winks*
























No comments:
Post a Comment