I love sandwiches. I eat them all the time and think they're one of the best inventions ever! Plus, when you go to a new restaurant and they have sandwiches, you know just what to order that is safe and not weird. You can never go wrong with a good old sandwich, and you can do so much with them! My husband and I had chili sandwiches for dinner the other day.

Anyway, the French Dip Sandwich is one of my absolute favorite sandwiches and it's usually a toss up between this one and the one below at new restaurants.

The Reuben Sandwich. So simple and so delicious! Just order without cheese. *winks*

I have Salami sandwiches all the time for lunch; just ask my husband.

Honey Ham; I can't believe I didn't know about this till my husband brought it to my attention!
I grew up with Roast Beef sandwiches; some are better than others but they're still really good. {I have got to take my husband to Abby's!}

Egg Salad sandwiches made with my grandpa's recipe. You can't go wrong with those {unless the eggs didn't cook long enough}

I had Chicken Salad sandwiches only once, but they were super yummy!

Sloppy Joe is a wonderful dinner idea. Hmm, dinner.....

Chicken sandwiches come in all kinds of shapes and varieties. I usually *cough cough* get mine from McDonalds.

Tuna Salad. While not my all-time favorite, sometimes tuna can really hit the spot.
And someday, I will so try Shrimp Salad sandwiches. I already love shrimp {thank my husband for that} so, naturally, it makes sense to want to put it in a sandwich.
Now that my session of self-torture is through, I have to go get lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment