As mentioned in Part 1, for my husband's birthday we went up to Lovers' Leap. I was armed with my cell phone camera, though it so needs to be upgraded. Anyway, this is a shot-by-shot view from Lovers' Leap.

This is from the far left hand side, before you fall down.

This is from the far left hand side, before you fall down.

And this is the view when you stick the camera as far out as you can go without scaring yourself to the far right of the cliff area.
The birthday boy enjoying his day out!
And not really wanting his picture taken.
He cheered up when I gave him the camera to take pictures of me.
And then I took it back.
This is the bushy area that the path leads down to the rock where we were hanging out, taking pictures of each other.
My husband, being part monkey and not scared of heights, scrambled down the far left side of the big rock and took some pictures.
He did a lot of that scrambling around stuff.
He also went down and around another windy trail, taking lots of pictures, while I hung back and looked scared. I don't like heights.
Really, I don't like heights.
Stick around for Part 3 of the birthday celebration activities!























No comments:
Post a Comment