Saturday, May 4, 2013

Mocha and Brutus

With May and June around the corner, I thought it'd be nice to share some pictures of my parents' puppies who will both be a year old this spring and summer, respectively.

Brutus was a gift to my Dad from a family friend. He was so tiny and cute.

We later met him when he was still in his let's-bite-everyone-stage, but I loved having the tiny puppy interaction.

Even if he did want to chew on my neck.

He looked so tiny and innocent when he slept.

Now he's all grown up and huge!

Whenever we visit, he always jumps on us. I have a couple skirts I have to mend because he put holes in them with his claws while greeting us joyfully. He loves that teddy bear btw.

He doesn't really fit on my lap as easily as he used to. He still doesn't like being held too much either.

Mocha was around eight weeks old when my mom bought her. My husband and I had accompanied her when she went to pick up the little brown puppy.

She lay sprawled out on the car seat between us.

We were already in love with the little dog by the time we got home. She used to greet us so joyfully {without the high impact of having a huge dog launched at you like with Brutus} whenever she saw us. She loved hanging out with us in my trailer.




She slept a lot and grew into a very good dog, so sweet and thoughtful in her own way.


We just can't pick her up and cuddle her anymore.

She's a big full grown skinny lab.

And she still loves us! She always runs to greet us and does a little hop-dance around us, instead of jumping all over us like her Brute.

No comments:

Post a Comment