Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Some Bad Pictures of a Barn Dance

Some very bad pictures of a barn dance. My family has been attending this once a month social event for several months now and last month my husband and I were finally able to attend. It was a lot of fun - my husband especially loved it. He went in not wanting to dance, and he ended up dancing every dance! I only danced a few because they were so fast I was getting dizzy and almost fell over a couple of times. So, in no real order, here are the better of the pictures I took that night. I so wish I had a camera instead of my cell phone!



The non-bleary girl in the denim shirt with long golden hair dancing is my sister.

There she is again!






There's my husband coming to check on me after a dance had concluded.

One of my brothers. He hates getting his picture taken.

That tall skinny boy in the dark green jacket is another brother.


There's my husband way over there dancing.



My kid brother is somewhere over there, dancing with our sister.






Like I said, a lot of fun and some very bad pictures. :) Next time, I'm borrowing my mom's camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment