My husband and I are gonna be growing our first garden together as a married couple this year {though we share the garden space with someone else}. This is gonna be an interesting project because I've gardened for years and he hasn't really gardened too much yet. I have some stuff already planted and some that I waiting on getting started in case Winter decides she isn't done with us yet. *winks*


Sweet Basil. My husband puts this in his famous spaghetti
.jpg)
Chives. We snack on this fairly often.

One of my absolute favorite herbs is peppermint.

I want to try to grow Chocolate Mint this year. I've tried Orange Mint but not chocolate.

Curly leaf parsley, my second favorite herb.

I'm growing an assortment of sunflowers this year.

Marigolds are beneficial to the garden, a gorgeous orange color, easy to grow, and are among my favorite flowers. Definitely growing those this year.

I have a packet of mixed poppy seeds that I intend on planting.

I also have a packet of shade-loving flowers to plant.

I planted a mix of Snapdragons the other day and want more because they're so cute and some of my favorite flowers.

We had two flats of these Johnny Jump Up Violas so I got a six pack to liven up our garden.

Along with an assortment of giant pansy flowers. My husband loves these.

I planted three Oriental Lily bulbs and now I have to impatiently wait for them to grow and bloom.

And I planted ten red and blue Freesia bulbs too.

I also want to plant some bell peppers when it warms up a little more.

And tomatoes are always nice to have around.

And personally I don't mind some Lemon Cucumbers in my salads.

And then we're gonna have an assortment of salad greens this year.

And just because I'm lazy and they take awhile to grow, I'm gonna just steal my parents' strawberries instead of planting my own. They have a huge patch and will never notice. Muhahaha!

I'll probably also, um, borrow some of their potatoes. I'm burned out on growing them myself.

But I did have so much fun growing the sugar pumpkins that one year before I got married. Hmm......
.jpg)
Chives. We snack on this fairly often.

One of my absolute favorite herbs is peppermint.

I want to try to grow Chocolate Mint this year. I've tried Orange Mint but not chocolate.

Curly leaf parsley, my second favorite herb.

I'm growing an assortment of sunflowers this year.

Marigolds are beneficial to the garden, a gorgeous orange color, easy to grow, and are among my favorite flowers. Definitely growing those this year.

I have a packet of mixed poppy seeds that I intend on planting.

I also have a packet of shade-loving flowers to plant.

I planted a mix of Snapdragons the other day and want more because they're so cute and some of my favorite flowers.

We had two flats of these Johnny Jump Up Violas so I got a six pack to liven up our garden.
Along with an assortment of giant pansy flowers. My husband loves these.

I planted three Oriental Lily bulbs and now I have to impatiently wait for them to grow and bloom.

And I planted ten red and blue Freesia bulbs too.

I also want to plant some bell peppers when it warms up a little more.
And tomatoes are always nice to have around.

And personally I don't mind some Lemon Cucumbers in my salads.

And then we're gonna have an assortment of salad greens this year.
And just because I'm lazy and they take awhile to grow, I'm gonna just steal my parents' strawberries instead of planting my own. They have a huge patch and will never notice. Muhahaha!

I'll probably also, um, borrow some of their potatoes. I'm burned out on growing them myself.

But I did have so much fun growing the sugar pumpkins that one year before I got married. Hmm......
No comments:
Post a Comment