Wednesday, June 10, 2015

27 Dresses and a Baby

Inspired  by the movie 27 Dresses, my husband decided when we got married that he was gonna make sure I had 27 dresses all my own. So he's been steadily working at it and this is the result. Sadly, just as we'd hit the goal of 27 dresses, one of my absolute favorite dresses, called The Peach Dress, was stolen at the laundry-mat. This has enraged me so if I see anyone walking around town in my dress, I'm gonna lose it. In the meantime, enjoy the following parade!

My new Mother's Day gift! Code-named: The Peacock Dress.

The Medieval Dress

The Green Dress

The Ardella Dress

The Purple Dress

The Other Purple Dress with the Long Strap

The Red Dress Like The Green One

The Black Dress

The New Black Dress

The Christmas Dress {my favorite dress}

The Dress We Got at the Fair

The Short Dress

The Funny Pinky Coral Dress

The Red Halter Neck Dress

The Anniversary Dress

The Funny Beaded Flowery Dress

The Blue 4th of July Dress with One Long Strap

The Homeschool Dress

The Baby who wants some camera attention

And also for Daddy to quit messing around and pick her up already.

The Dress my Sister Made me for my 16th Birthday

The Blue Dress/The Embroidered Dress

The Flowery Button-Up Dress

The Easter-y Flower Dress

The Blue Denim Homeschool Dress

The Purple Dress with the Nasty Sleeves

It has a cool flower piece in the back!

The Midnight Blue Dress I Tricked my Mom into Getting me

The Weird New Dress I Don't Know What to do With

And my favorite Peach Dress that I got in Rhode Island and which was recently stolen. *sobs*


No comments:

Post a Comment