Last summer, we had a good sized garden while living on my folks' property in a trailer.
We planted a packet of mixed flower seeds and when the little shoots started appearing, I was super excited.
Oddly, enough, I didn't take any pictures of the flowers themselves later on due to being too busy being pregnant and all that.
This is a peony we had for sale at my folks' store; it smelled wonderful!
I discovered tiger striped violas and had to have them!
We had an abundance of clover coming up like a weed in our garden. It was fun to play with but not good for much else, in my opinion.
I planted these bulbs and while the lilies came up and did really well, only one of the freesias bloomed which was kind of a bummer.
And my husband got me this gorgeous mini rose for our anniversary.
I love the faint touches of color on the edges of the petals.
This is our garden. Most of the herb seeds didn't really come up and all of our flowers were soon choked out by the clover.
But it was still a lot of fun.
This is a returning Nastertium - the lone survivor.
And we had a lot of gorgeous oriental lilies.
They smell enchanting! I must get some more this year.
Out of everything we grew last year, the sunflowers did the best.
This was the biggest one; we were able to harvest the seeds and were gonna save them, but a mouse found and ate them.

















No comments:
Post a Comment