Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Flower Arrangements

For my family's choir performance on May 17th 2013, my husband and I put together a couple vases of flowers.

The one on the right was done by my husband {his first flower arrangement!} and the other was put together by me.

I used Sweet Williams, deer-brush flowers, a pinky-purple butterfly flower, and a couple unknown "filler" flowers.

He also used Sweet Williams, deer-brush, and those two unknown flowers. He also included a cute raggedy looking white flower.

This is the underside of my vase.

And this is his.

Feeling inspired, I took a walk that afternoon during work and picked a huge handful of the gorgeous pinkish-purple Sweet Peas that grow wild around here. 

I stuck them in a vase that already had a single carnation in it from Mother's Day, and added two lovely Sweet Williams.

While I was taking pictures of the final work and admiring my pretty flowers, Ruby stopped over and hoped I would give her a treat.

She didn't get one. *smiles*


Aren't they lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment