My husband is a very wonderful creative guy and he loves to have fun.
This was at a thrift store in Rhode Island. I don't think this particular hat suits him. *winks*
He's my captain! Till he changes hats anyway.
Now a cowboy.
And now my own sweethearted um, whatever that hat is.
He was fixing one of my earrings so he clipped it on to try it out and then slapped my "gangsta" hat on.
Mr. Cool
My main character Ambrose Donahue, being portrayed by Matthew Gravel.
I think he's happy, don't you?
And he's handsome too.
I'm not sure what he's doing in this picture but he looks thoughtful, which he is. He's the most thoughtful man I know.
He doesn't want his picture taken.
Especially when he's tired and can't find his magic eyes - a.k.a. glasses.
He's very playful and protective. An odd mix sometimes.
He's the happiest man on earth
And I love him very very much.















No comments:
Post a Comment