A week {or two by the time this gets published} ago, my husband and I were bored one fine Autumn day when we weren't working so we decided to go for a walk.
It had rained all the previous week before so the moss was out in full force and was splendid to see.
And the fall colors are so breath-taking where we live that we had to try to capture them.
We found a random bush with these funny berry things growing on it and decided it made a great backdrop for photos.
See what I mean?
The view was amazing. Pity the camera in the cell phone is unable to reproduce it very well.
We found another mossy tree and I had a little show all to myself of watching my barefoot husband trying to get into it.
He finally made it though. His checklist later read: Conquer random mossy tree, check.
Another breath-taking view the phone failed to capture.








No comments:
Post a Comment