It was my birthday this past week so I'm gonna do a post on it - complete with blurry pictures. *grins* We celebrated {privately} the day before my actual birthday. My sweet husband hopped up first and got the table all dolled up then snapped a quick picture {probably why its so blurry} and then spent about twenty minutes trying to get me up before I actually got up.
This was quite a lovely surprise to wake up to.
That isn't my real age. *looks innocent*
I took the phone from him and took his picture lighting the candles.
Lit
Not lit. I dunno why he took so many cake pictures - especially since he himself didn't {and still hasn't} had any of the cake. Oh well, more yummy German chocolate cake for me! *grins*
The first present was a lovely necklace.
I liked the ribbons so I was teasing him by playing with them after I'd opened the little box.
A cute little lovebear!
Stickers all over the pretty envelope!
His message in the card made my eyes tear up.
Satisfied that the presents were open, he let me scamper off and get dressed.
My new necklace.
After breakfast and getting dressed, we went out shopping. Among the boring things like paper towels and toothpaste that we got, my husband bought me some new pantyhose {for for five or something like that; a sweet deal}, new black sneakers {only about eight dollars which, considering my last pair were twelve, was pretty good to me}, and a lovely new ring.
Isn't it pretty? So simple yet so stunning. Of course, it looks better in real life than in the picture.
This is the next day, my actual birthday. We had a half day at work and in the evening he took me out to dinner so we got all dressed up. I love that new dark blue dress I'm wearing!
He said the sweater went very well with the dress and permitted me to wear makeup.
Isn't he handsome? *melts*
Needless to say {and very truthfully}, this was the best birthday I have ever had in my life - which is saying something. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful sweet caring thoughtful man in my life and I love him so very, very much!
Thank you darling for the best birthday!

















No comments:
Post a Comment