Wednesday, October 24, 2012

NaNoWriMo

There's not much new going on - hence the lack of posts. Plus, I'm still procrastinating on sorting through my pictures and organizing them into posts. But I will get back to that since we have some new ones; on Sunday coming home from visiting my parents {a huge storm was rolling in so we helped picked the tomatoes before it hit}, my husband and I stopped by Bear Creek and took some pictures while scrambling around the steep banks and listening to the roar of the little creek. It was fun! I will shoot for posting the pictures.....eventually.

Also in the works are plans for NaNoWriMo and my current pet project, The Cleveland Mysteries. I've decided the series will be 7-10 books long unless I run outta ideas/gem stones so I have about 4-7 more NaNos to get through before the series is over. Which is perfectly fine with me. I'm sure I can turn out at least one book a year if not doing NaNo then in general. I mean, if 50,000 + words in 30 days is easy, I ought to be able to turn out that many at least in 365 days! I'm putting in that possibility because now that I'm married, sooner or later I'll add the title of Mother to my resume` - which will be very long but odd when I'm finished with it. *winks* Still, no babies planned for awhile so over the course of the next two months and 2013 I will A. write book 3 in my series during NaNo, B. edit book 1 - sometime in Jan.....maybe. C. Ship off revised edition and book 3 to personal editors and anxiously await their comments, and keep myself occupied with D. finish editing and publish book 2. So, by this time next year, I hope to have all three first books published as I gear up to write number four. *grins* For more rambling details of my NaNo plans and a bit of Cleveland jabbering, visit my primary blog at this link anytime. Please comment and let me know your thoughts.

Today is the third day of a three-day storm here in Northern California so we're a bit cold and wet but I'm loving it. We have our struggles {a couple of them weighing on our minds a bit more lately than others} but God will take care of us. He always provides and today, He's provided good friends to make us laugh and a lovely day with good food and lots of love. Oh and good books. *winks* I'll see ya around.

No comments:

Post a Comment