This is our front door - from the inside.
Our main couch with my husband hiding under the blanket. He hates having his picture taken.
A close-up of the pictures on the wall and the nic-nacs above.
The TV and collection of library movies across from the couch.
The slightly buried smaller couch and side-table.
This corner is a little messy but when we start using the stove, it'll get cleaned up real quick.
Our marriage license.
The dozen red roses my husband bought me after he accidentally broke the first rose he'd given me that I'd been drying.
The backdoor leading out onto the deck.
Our small kitchen area. No, I didn't clean it before taking the picture. *winks*
The shelf my brother Sam made for my birthday several years ago now serves as our spice rack.
My husband put this shelf up and I stuck the nicer looking books on it. Do you think it's sagging a little? Hmm....
Our "bedroom." Yes, those are boxes of books off to your left.
Its a neat little twin-size - granted, it could be bigger but at least it has some handy storage drawers underneath.
That big open space is just begging for a table and chairs.
Our deck
This is my husband's ripstick. He's so good at riding it. I call it his "wiggle-stick." *looks innocent*
And speaking of my adorable camera-shy husband.....
Hahahaha! Isn't he sweet?



















No comments:
Post a Comment