Thursday, May 28, 2015

Oh the Simulated Horror!

Busy busy busy! That three day weekend was a blast of fun staying at home with my Husband and Baby, working together to do housecleaning and then relaxing to a Big Bang Theory marathon. But the work week arrived all too quickly and while I've had it fairly easy with two days at the store and housework in between, my poor Husband has had frustrations. :( Hopefully the weekend will help calm his nerves and reset him to a happier place.

Meanwhile, I've been tweaking an old story, revamping an old blog, assembling two fun new promo posts, doing some fun long-distance wedding prep with a friend, and making the horrible discovery that at the laundry-mat someone must've taken several socks, two pairs of baby jeans and one of my favorite dresses! *gasps in horror* It's terrible! After I drown my sorrows in chocolate and thrift store shopping, I should recover. But it was one of my most favorite dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment