Saturday, November 29, 2014

Warm Clothes and Boots

With winter approaching, my husband and I started thinking about what Baby will wear in the cold months ahead. So one afternoon Baby and I went through the warm winter things she already had. Sadly, most of them are now too small for her to wear. They probably would've fit perfectly in June or July when they weren't needed. Ah well.

I really liked this black mousey outfit from my mom so I snapped a few pictures and decided that the next winter baby should wear it as much as possible.


She's such a cutie.

Some of her other outfits are starting to get a mix-and-match look to them, such as this one with a 9 month flowery onesie, 9 month big pants, a cute red 12 month sweater and her new thrift store boots. They're really warm, but they're two different sizes {should've checked that before buying them} and she kicks them off way too easily.

But they should get her through this winter and then she can go barefoot in the summer while I try to figure out her foot size for next winter's boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment