Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Natural Introduction to Nature

As you know, my husband and I love taking walks. On one of them, we stopped to rest by the nearby irrigation canal and I took Baby out of her stroller so she could stretch her little legs and do some exploring.

I sat her on the ground and showed her all the leaves, pine needles, sticks and pine cones. Then I let her at it.

Daddy thought this was great and took a bunch of pictures.



At one point, she was sorting the leaves and pine needles, putting them into separate piles on either side of her. She got bored with that though.


She really liked this stick so we brought it home with us.



She picked up the pine cone by herself when we pointed it out and then she figured out that pine cones don't taste very good.





My husband started laughing when I put the leaves on her head. She didn't even notice.

I think we have a nature baby on our hands. *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment