So our 10 month old is still learning to eat solid food. Two successful edibles are pickles and apple cores. She loves pickles.
In October, I'd given her a half pickle from my lunch and she gobbled it up. In this particular picture, she looks like my kid brother.
She gleefully sucked on it for quite awhile.
And then she saw the camera.
The cute little poser pushed out some of the pickle to smile easier. She uses her little teeth to scrape out the softer inside of the pickle and then chomps a little on the outside before giving it back to me.
Later that same day, I had an apple. When I'd previously had one, she'd chewed on the core for almost half an hour. This time, she knew exactly what I was eating and demanded to have some.
I had to take several bites while she held the apple for me.
When I finally gave it to her, she was so happy.
She got a little distracted by the camera though.
No comments:
Post a Comment