We've got quite a fashionable baby {if I do say so myself} and lots of people have given us baby clothes so I'm gonna do a series of posts with her wearing various outfits. This was a set of random pictures that she looked cute in.
Here she is wearing a gorgeous hat from her fairy godmother C.
This is her wearing one of Daddy's ties and a thrift store onesie.
A friend had given us a huge bag of baby girl clothes 9-12 months size {which is perfect!} and this striped onesie is a favorite of mine.
Daddy tied a ribbon around her head one Sunday.
This was a spontaneous outfit put together when I was organizing all the baby clothes.
The onesie is from my husband's aunt.
While the booties and hat were handmade by a sweet lady who attended the baby shower.
So adorable.
This is what an overheated baby looks like when she's trying to cool off on a hot summer day.
Baby's Daddy loves to buy his girls pretty dresses and this was one of those thrift store finds paired with a random pink ribbon.
Our doula had given us a pair of nightgowns and this is one of them.
Here we had socks from Grandma, a onesie from the above mentioned big bag of baby clothes and cute heart pants from the neighbor's wife {I think, maybe}.
I'm so bummed that she outgrew the pants already; they were among my favorite.
And here we have the same onesie, I'm gonna say different socks and a pair of grey pants that were a thrift store find, I believe.
She loves chewing on wet towels.
And here we have those cute pants again paired with one of my favorite of her little corduroy thrift store dresses and my favorite grey hoodie that I think came from her Grandma. It looked so cute on her; now it's too small. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment