Thursday, July 4, 2013

Ducklings

Ducks are probably my favorite species of bird - partly because they are so cute and partly because they have bills, rather than sharp beaks. I was attacked by a bunch of roosters when I was three so I don't much like birds with long sharp pointy beaks. But I love ducks! The way they quack and waddle, flap around in the water and are so talkative yet so quiet and peaceful at the same time. Growing up my sister and I had a pet duck named Peeps who thought she was a chicken and couldn't figure out why her chicken siblings didn't like going swimming. It's been years since I saw or had a duckling so here are a bunch of super cute pictures I decided to share with you just because I can, and because I like ducks.



Mallard ducks are my favorite!


















Ducks and puppies! Two of my favorite things. *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment