Last Saturday {Jan 26th}, it was a very dark gloomy day. It started out just like that, dark and foggy; later on it rained. I was loving it so much while my poor sun-deprived husband was huddled indoors, wishing he had a warm fireplace to sit by. At one point in the afternoon the fog was very thick so, armed with my phone, I bounced outside and snapped a few pictures.
Isn't it beautiful?
This is the parking lot to the left of our store; it's a car lot so the cars go on for quite a ways away but you can't really tell from the fog.
And that's the freeway.
It was fairly quiet that lovely Saturday.
Though people still braved the fog to stop by the restaurant next door.
And back to the parking lot.
Another patch of fog was being blown in.
See? It just floats right up the roadway here.
Isn't it beautiful? Simply breathtaking!
About the middle of the afternoon, after I'd taken the above pictures, my mom and I were texting and exchanging pictures. This is what it looked liked up at her house.










No comments:
Post a Comment