Saturday, April 7, 2018

Updates

I'm gonna shoot for revamping this blog and hopefully changing it up, making it better and using it way more often. But of course, time will tell.

Still a busy stay-at-home mom of a gorgeous active 4 yr. old Pumpkin who is still thankfully in remission from her JIA. And to the toddling Gosling who is almost two and eats everything which is so nice. We're expecting a third to arrive this summer so mama is a pregnant turtle and waddling around.

I also have a ghostwriting job and still review books over at my primary blog. Lots going on and not nearly enough time to chronicle everything the way I'd like to but we're also making memories and those will last awhile.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine: Sorry to bother you here but am unable to find your rules for reviewing books or your contact information. Do you ever review biblical novels? Thanks for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re above: My email address is patkirk at puckettbrowne.net. It's listed at the bottom of my comment but not yours.

    ReplyDelete