Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Swimming in September!

On a Wednesday when Auntie got off work, she stopped by our house and took us girls for a swim in the little local lake. We all three had new swimsuits to try out. I didn't get a picture of Auntie's but it was a black tank top with black trunks.

The baby appeared to like her new suit and strutted around posing for us.


After the initial dip, we had a mini photo session.


Well, one of us did while someone else checked out the rocks.


Auntie played around with the camera and got some dramatic shots.





There's the baby posing again! I wish we'd moved her soggy diaper; it's all I can see now. 




Such a happy water baby. She got mad at us for taking her out of the water when she started shivering and really mad when we called it a day and headed home. But she had fun swimming around and throwing rocks into the water.


At one point she charged in and almost face-planted in the water but Auntie caught her in time. Instead she just got some water up her nose. She didn't like that very much.








I think Daddy was jealous that we had all that fun without him. When I suggested we go swimming again, he changed the subject. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment