I love journals and I enjoy writing prompts/fill-in-the-blank things, so when I discovered "prompt journals," I happily added a ton to my wishlist. Of course, I'll probably never get half of them, but I had fun looking at them and picking out the top eight I'd be most inclined to get and then sticking them in the order I'd most likely want to get them in. Obviously, Number 1 is the one I really really want, but Number 2 is a close runner-up. You'll see what I mean when you scroll down. :)


#8 Family Memories Journal

#7 Pregnancy Journal
{This would've come in so handy during all those bored exciting moments in my first pregnancy.}
{This would've come in so handy during all those bored exciting moments in my first pregnancy.}

#6 Cooking/Recipe Journal

#5 Teaching Journal

#4 Gardener's Journal

#3 Movie Lover's Journal
#2 Reading Journal for Booklovers
{I love book and a whole journal just for them is like chocolate cake to me!}
{I love book and a whole journal just for them is like chocolate cake to me!}
#1 Five Year Journal
{This would be especially handy for those days when I want to write but can barely sit down long enough to put in a full journal entry.}
{This would be especially handy for those days when I want to write but can barely sit down long enough to put in a full journal entry.}


No comments:
Post a Comment