"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven" ~ Ecclesiastes 3:1 KJV
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Random
Busy, busy, busy. But I have pictures of our new little cabin to share so keep an eye out for that. ;) I'm hoping to get some posts all done up and ready to post; I just need to get myself motivated to do so. Any thoughts? Our birthing classes are all done and most of the Christmas prep is too, aside from half finished cards laying around, no cookies baked yet and still waiting on one last present to arrive so I can put my grand scheme into play. Muhahaha! Oh and I gotta start thinking about packing my hospital bag. It'd be a bit bad to go into labor and not be ready for it. Oooh, I'm hungry again. And I want tomato soup, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cake and orange juice. But not all at once. What am I gonna make for dinner?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment