Monday, July 16, 2012

Library Day

There is so much one can do at the local library! You can use the internet to Google pictures of chocolate cake or to post a very random post to one's blog. Or you can check out books! Science books, cookbooks, Sci Fi books, health books {boring}, novels, classics, poetry - the results are endless! *huge grin*

Personally, I'm gonna shoot for looking up Ilium - a science fiction book that caught Matthew and my attention on Goodreads the other day. I mean, the Trojan battle on Mars? That's new! :)

Plus, this library has great hours! 9am to 9pm today and tomorrow! *does happy dance*

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continuing to lift you up in prayer, Emma, as you walk through this new chapter of life . . . Sometime will you post pics of your new living space, town, etc.? (Not that the choc cake isn't pretty enough . . .)
    ~DSG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I am working on another post or two with pictures. That's a good idea. :)

    ReplyDelete